All my roads since 2007 have led to Africa. I'm finally back and this time it's GHANA.
I went to live closer to the equator to see if the paths I have chosen do not lead me to a dead end. For the question isn't what good have I done, the question is what good can I still do and what good can I do now.
And that's what I went to learn.

EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. LEARN. DO.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to save money on advertising... Vodafone houses, MTN houses

Vodafone house. MTN house. First, I thought that's where the offices are. But no - these are people's houses painted as huge billboards. And I bet the people don't get any money for this advertising space. Ha, MTN, the official partner (or whatever) of 2010 World Cup... And Vodafone, you call yourself a good neighbor in the Czech Republic. Is it just me, or do you think they're abusing the people who are often illiterate and just don't know?




0 comments:

Post a Comment